Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Twisted Galaxy


Fans everywhere have been clamoring to know what happened to promising new author, Michael L. Lewis.  (Ok, the truth is a couple of guys at the office keep asking when book 2 will be published.)  ;-)

Well, I'm here to say that I am alive and well.  It's been a very busy year which has distracted me from working on the sequel to The Orthogonal Galaxy.  Over the last 9 months, I have poured over notes from my beta readers and my editor.  I received a lot of great feedback that I think will make book 2 even better than the first.  As a result, I have finished a second draft that I am now reading through for plot continuity and major editorial issues.  I am also pleased to announce the title of book 2:  The Twisted Galaxy

I hope to publish this novel sometime early in 2017, so plan on a New Year's Resolution of reading this book next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment