Friday, June 12, 2015

The Midas Project

Things are coming together on my novella, The Midas Project.  I'm particularly excited about the cover art that I just received from the art shop.  In fact this is a case where I wish you COULD judge a book by its cover.


Even though this is going to be a prequel, reading it will feel quite a bit different than the Galaxy Series, in that it is a shorter read, and because it predates the Galaxy Series substantially, so all of the characters are new.  Further, it is more of a detective sci-fi, in the spirit of Asimov's Robot series.  I hope the fact that it bleeds into a different genre doesn't distract the reader from the series at large.  My intent is to contain enough imaginative and though-provoking science in it to keep readers who liked the first book just as engaged.

Keep an eye out for an official announcement soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment