Thursday, April 6, 2017

"The Twisted Galaxy" Cover

Just back from the art shop!  Here are the Kindle and paperback covers for the new book.




It's starting to feel real now!

I hope The Twisted Galaxy shows improvement in my writing since I published book 1.  Specifically, I paid special attention to editing this time, hiring an editor to help me through the process.  I went through five drafts with various degrees of changes, from major rips to minor tweaks, spelling, grammar, and punctuation issues.  I doubt that we caught everything, but I hope it makes for an easier and more enjoyable read.

It's nearly been 2.5 years since The Orthogonal Galaxy was first published, which is longer than anticipated, but I simply wasn't willing to publish a product that wasn't ready to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment